Terms & Conditions
Lucky Girl Creative offers our digital art for PERSONAL USE ONLY. If you are interested in obtaining a LIMITED USE or a COMMERCIAL USE license and pricing, please submit a request using our Commercial Licensing page. The terms listed below apply to all eligible products currently for sale via our website at www.luckygirlcreative.com.
- Use Lucky Girl Creative designs for your own scrapbook pages and projects, including hybrid works or paper scrapping.
- Use Lucky Girl Creative designs in layouts that are posted to online galleries and other social media outlets including and similar to, Facebook, Instagram, Imgur, Photobucket or Flickr. While crediting Lucky Girl Creative is not a requirement, it is always appreciated as our shop relies heavily on word of mouth for promotion.
- Submit layouts created with our products to magazines and other publications. Please be sure to credit Lucky Girl Creative with the element and/or kit name when submitting to magazines. If you would like to link to a website, please use the following link address: www.luckygirlcreative.com.
- Copy files to any external hard drives and computers that are owned and used expressly by you for digital scrapbooking purposes. This does not include computers that are used by other digital scrappers or people who would use our designs other than your immediate family (spouse or children living in the same household.)
- Make DVD or CD backups of my files to store solely for your own use after purchase. These backups may not be shared with any other person.
- Request permission from Lucky Girl Creative to use designs with any type of project not specifically permitted by these terms.
You May Not:
- Use Lucky Girl Creative designs for a web-based scrap-for-hire, graphic design, invitation, web/blog design, commercial blog, Etsy store or any other internet business.
- Use Lucky Girl Creative images or name to advertise your business in online marketing.
- Use Lucky Girl Creative designs to create pre-made pages or templates for sale at any online store, blog, or auction sites. This includes (but is not limited to) quick pages, blog templates, and pre-made cards/invites/announcements. Lucky Girl Creative products may only be used to create original, unique designs that are created for your own personal use.
- Use our items for the purpose of web design or web templates without permission. This includes, but is not limited to, eBay product pages or eBay about me pages, Etsy storefronts, My Space Layouts, WordPress Themes, Blogger Templates and the like. If you are interested in this type of use either commercially as a web designer or personally for your own blog, please contact Lucky Girl Creative on an individual basis through our Commercial Licensing page to discuss the proper licensing and/or request permission.
- Claim these images as your own (altered or unaltered)
- Redistribute our designs in any way (selling, sharing, loaning or pirating)
- Create brushes or tubes from our designs
- Use Lucky Girl Creative designs for any harmful, pornographic, obscene, defamatory, immoral or racial material
- Upload our designs to any webpage for download, send them through Google, Yahoo or other “list” groups
- Make “quickpages” or “templates” from our designs and offer them for sale or free under any circumstances.
- Sub-license, resell, share, transfer, or otherwise redistribute on its own (even for free)
- Use our designs and digital art in a product offered for sale where the art contributes to the core value of the product being sold.
Should you have any additional questions on our terms or if you need clarification of the terms and conditions, please complete the Contact form on our website.