No. We accept all major credit cards and PayPal at check-out.Do you accept cancelations, refunds, or returns?
Due to the nature of offering products in digital format, scrapbooking kits cannot be canceled, refunded, or returned.Do you share any of my personal information?
No, we will never share or sell your information to a third party. Any information we collect is only used to contact you about your order and to communicate with you directly.How do I download my digital files?
Click on the link provided in the email that was sent you following your order. This action will start an automatic download to your desktop or chosen file location.How long do I have to download the collection that I purchased?
The time you have to download is five days, but we suggest doing it as soon as possible so that you may begin scrapbooking your personal projects.How many times can I download the collection that I purchased?
You may download the collection one time but we allow for an additional download should you have trouble during the first attempt. Should you find yourself needing an additional download due to technical difficulties, please contact us and we will process a reset request.How quickly after purchase will I receive the link to my digital files?
Once your order is complete and processed, you will be given an opportunity to download your product before you leave our site. You will also always receive an email with a download link immediately following your transaction.I’m new to Digital Scrapbooking. What type of software will I need?
Most digital scrapbookers work with photo editing programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Canva, MyMemories Suite, and FOREVER Artisan (formerly known as Panstoria StoryBook Creator.) You can use any software that allows you to work with layered objects and supports the PNG and JPG file formats. PNG files are preferred for digital scrapbooking because they allow the use of transparency in a high quality, true color format.
A Personal Art Kit (sometimes called PAK) is a collection of elements, usually papers and embellishments, for use within Artisan that are not in the proprietary “.pakit” format.
1. Depending on the source of your elements, you may need to download them. If they are in .zip file format, you will need to unzip them.
2. In Artisan, open the Content Manager.
3. Click Create art kit.
4. Choose a name for the kit.
5. Choose the location for the kit. The location will be one of your library folders. If you have not created any Library Folders of your own, choose the pre-installed folder called Personal Art Kits.
6. Now it is time to import your elements into your Personal Art Kit. Use the buttons at the top of the screen to import your elements.
7. Click Paper to import papers into your Personal Art Kit. Usually, papers are .jpg files. Papers are always rectangular or square and have no transparency. Navigate to the folder on your computer that you downloaded or saved your papers into. Select the papers in the collection and click Open.
8. Click Embellishment to import embellishments into your Personal Art Kit. Usually, embellishments are .png files. Embellishments can be any shape and have varying levels of transparency. Navigate to the folder on your computer that you downloaded or saved your embellishments into. Select the embellishments in the collection and click Open.
9. That’s it. Your kit is saved. Close the Personal Art Kit by clicking the x, and your Personal Art Kit will be available to use in your projects.If I am a MyMemories Suite user, how do I add LGC content in the software?
1. Open the album you are working on.
2. Click on the ADD EMBELLISHMENT button (either on the top menu or from the EMBELLISHMENTS tab on the CONTROL PANEL on the right-hand side of your screen.)
3. In the CHOOSE EMBELLISHMENT pop up panel, click on the BROWSE OTHER box located below your embellishments list.
4. After clicking on that you can navigate to ANY file on your computer (this is helpful if you have items on a flash drive or separate external hard drive.)
5. Locate the desired embellishment in that file and click on it (in the preview panel), then click OK. Your desired embellishment will be added to your page.
The other way you can add outside items to your MMS program is to create files that you add to your MMS program files!
1. Download a new kit, graphic, picture, or whatever you like to your computer.
2. Click on your Windows START MENU (button at the bottom left of your screen.)
3. Open the C DRIVE (or wherever your program files are.)
4. Open the PROGRAM FILES folder.
5. Open the MY MEMORIES SUITE folder (NOT opening the program, just the folder.)
6. Open the COMPONENTS folder.
1. Open the EMBELLISHMENTS folder.
2. Open the 1-DESIGNER EMBELLISHMENTS folder.
3. Drag or copy and paste your content into the DESIGNER EMBELLISHMENTS folder (you will probably want to put them in a category folder like Autumn, rather than directly inside this folder.)
1. Open the BACKGROUNDS folder.
2. Open the THEMES folder.
3. Open a category folder, if desired.
4. Drag you new content into the folder.
5. Then close and start your MMS program.
Both ways have their advantages and drawbacks - just figure which is right for you!
Our products are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and MAY NOT be used in any commercial application. Please see our TERMS & CONDITIONS for full details contact us if you have any questions on whether or not the usage you have in mind is permitted or if you would like pricing for our COMMERCIAL USE licensing option. We are happy to discuss using the full kit or individual pieces for commercial use to fit your project needs.May I share purchased Lucky Girl Creative products with friends/relatives?
No, our Digital Scrapbooking Kits are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and may not be shared.My computer/external hard drive has failed! Can you reset all of my past orders?
We understand that occasionally technical difficulties may make your digital files inaccessible. Please contact us for assistance. We will do our best to process reset requests within 48 hours.What forms of payment are accepted at Lucky Girl Creative?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, Diners Club, and PayPal.What is the proper way to credit Lucky Girl Creative when using their products?
Ideally, if the site you are posting on allows it, we would like you to include the designer’s name, the name of the kit, and Lucky Girl Creative in your credits. Additionally, if you get published using one of our collections, we appreciate you contacting us with the magazine name and issue your work will appear.What type of digital files and image resolution will I be receiving?
All of the papers are 12″ x 12″ at 300 dpi JPG images and the embellishments and word art are all 300 dpi PNG (transparent background) files created in Photoshop. You need to have a program that will recognize these files to use these kits. All of our products are drop shadow free unless otherwise noted.When are new items added to Lucky Girl Creative?
We add new collections periodically, but there is no set schedule. Please check back often to see what’s been added.Will I receive any paper product or a CD/DVD with my purchase?
No, you will not receive any physical media. You are purchasing a digital product(s) that will be delivered to you via an automated digital download once you have completed the check-out process.